• President Donald Trump said his administration is going after the news outlet that first reported a second Air Force officer was missing after an F-15E Strike Eagle went down over Iran, he said during a press conference Monday. The officer was rescued Saturday.

    Trump said Iran wasn’t aware until the news report that the fighter jet’s weapons systems officer was still in hiding after U.S. special operations forces quickly recovered the pilot following a crash on Friday. He did not specify which outlet he was speaking of, though both Channel 12 news in Israel and The Associated Press reported Friday that one crew member had been recovered and another was missing. 

    “We think we'll be able to find it out, because we're going to go to the media company that released it, and we're going to say ‘national security, give it up or go to jail,’” Trump said, suggesting the Justice Department will subpoena for the identity of a reporter’s source. “Because when they did that, all of a sudden, the entire country of Iran knew that there was a pilot that was somewhere on their land that was fighting for his life, and it also made it much more difficult for the pilots and for the people going in to search for him.”

    The downed airman spent more than a day “scaling rugged ridges while hunted by the enemy,” before he was able to activate his emergency transponder to let his chain of command know he was still alive, Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said at the briefing.

    A team flew seven hours into Iranian air space to rescue him, Hegseth added, following the successful mission to rescue the pilot the day before. 

    The secretary added that “We control the sky” and “Iran did nothing about it.” But in his remarks with the details of the mission, Air Force Gen. Dan Caine, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said one of the A-10 Warthogs supporting the pilot’s rescue mission was hit by enemy fire and that pilot ejected over Kuwait. 

    “This pilot continued to fight, continued the mission, and then upon exit, flew his aircraft into another country and determined that the airplane was not landable,” Caine said. 

    Hegseth said the U.S. on Monday launched the largest volume of strikes since day one of the war, back on Feb. 28.

    “Tomorrow, even more than today,” Hegseth added. “And then Iran has a choice.”

    Trump threatened to target civilian infrastructure in Iran, via Truth Social post on Sunday, if the country doesn’t agree to stop firing on ships attempting to cross the Strait of Hormuz by Tuesday.

    Asked during the press conference whether he stands behind his recent statements that the war is winding down, or equally recent statements that he intends to escalate it, Trump left things up in the air.

    “I can’t tell you. I don’t know,” he said. “Depends what they do.”

    Trump then asserted that the Iranian people would be fine with the U.S. striking their bridges and power plants, even saying that he’s gotten “numerous intercepts” from Iranians begging the U.S. to continue bombing them. 

    “They would be willing to suffer that in order to have freedom,” he said. He did not offer details of how the war would secure freedom for Iranians.

    ]]>

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

  • An Iran-nexus threat actor is suspected to be behind a password-spraying campaign targeting Microsoft 365 environments in Israel and the U.A.E. amid ongoing conflict in the Middle East. The activity, assessed to be ongoing, was carried out in three distinct attack waves that took place on March 3, March 13, and March 23, 2026, per Check Point. “The campaign is primarily

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

  • New Phishing scam uses fake missile alerts and the ongoing conflict involving Iran to target users with QR codes and fake government emails to steal Microsoft passwords.

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

  • Threat actors likely associated with the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) have been observed using GitHub as command-and-control (C2) infrastructure in multi-stage attacks targeting organizations in South Korea. The attack chain, per Fortinet FortiGuard Labs, involves obfuscated Windows shortcut (LNK) files acting as the starting point to drop a decoy PDF

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

  • Cloudflare launches EmDash CMS, an AI-powered platform built to fix WordPress security flaws with sandboxed plugins, serverless scaling, and passkey auth.

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

  • Security researchers and red teams adopt workflow automation to cut alert fatigue, enrich data, and scale operations across SOC, intel and recon tasks.

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

  • A malicious PyPI package, hermes-px, that masquerades as a “Secure AI Inference Proxy” while secretly stealing user prompts and abusing a private university AI service. Marketed as an OpenAI-compatible, Tor-routed proxy requiring no API keys, the package actually hijacks a Tunisian university’s internal AI endpoint, injects a stolen Anthropic Claude system prompt, and exfiltrates every […]

    The post Trojanized PyPI AI Proxy Steals Claude Prompt, Exfiltrates Data appeared first on GBHackers Security | #1 Globally Trusted Cyber Security News Platform.

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

  • Google has announced a significant update for its Chrome browser, extending native lazy loading capabilities to audio and video elements. This highly anticipated feature aims to improve web performance, drastically save bandwidth, and offer subtle security benefits by controlling when media resources connect to external servers. Expanding the Lazy Loading Attribute Web developers have long […]

    The post Google Brings Lazy Loading to Media Files in New Chrome Release appeared first on GBHackers Security | #1 Globally Trusted Cyber Security News Platform.

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

  • Hackers have stolen approximately $286 million from Drift Protocol, a leading decentralized perpetual futures exchange on the Solana blockchain, in what security researchers believe may be a North Korea-linked cyberattack. The incident occurred on April 1, 2026, and is already being described as the largest decentralized finance (DeFi) hack of the year. Drift Protocol quickly […]

    The post Drift Protocol Hit in $286M Suspected North Korea-Linked Crypto Heist appeared first on GBHackers Security | #1 Globally Trusted Cyber Security News Platform.

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

  • Your attack surface no longer lives on one operating system, and neither do the campaigns targeting it. In enterprise environments, attackers move across Windows endpoints, executive MacBooks, Linux infrastructure, and mobile devices, taking advantage of the fact that many SOC workflows are still fragmented by platform.  For security leaders, this creates a

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶

    ¶¶¶¶¶